1. It has anticancer and antiradiation functions.: tea polyphenols can get rid of harmful free radicals and block the process of lipid peroxidation to increase the activity of enzyme in the human body.
2. It can improve the human immunity by regulatingthe activity of immune globulin and delay the senescence as anti-lipid peroxidation .
3. It has strong antioxidant ability,especially the type of ester catechins EGCG.
4. The sterilization and health protection functions:tea polyphenol is water soluble substances and shrink pores.
5. Prevent and cure cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases for it has important effects on fat metabolism of human body.
6. Other pharmacological actions.
Tea polyphenols are widely used in foods, cosmetics, supplements and pharmaceuticals.
1The application of tea polyphenols in food industry: tea polyphenols are very popular in food industry for the strong antioxidant ability, sterilization and health protection.
2The application of tea polyphenols in cosmetic industry and daily chemicals: the tea polyphenols can prevent and cure skin disease, skin allergic, dental caries, remove colorant of skin the tea polyphenols as a good additive for cosmetics and daily chemicals.
3The value of tea polyphenols in medical industry: tea polyphenols have verious of medical functions such as can effectively increase the beneficial bacteria like bifidobacterium bifidum , improve human immunity and so on.
STORAGE AND PACKING
In the fibre drums, net weight 5-25kilos.
The products should be sealed and stored in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light.